Many people feel alone, overwhelmed with life, worried about stuff, depressed, and they are looking for answers. I believe the answer to all of our questions and worries is an intimate relationship with Jesus.
Source/Read More: The Answers to All Problems
Omg, I love these litle tid bits from Babycenter! Lord knows at times I need a little refresher. Praise the Lord! A little bible reading in here sounds great, too!
Your life: Pick-me-ups
You don’t need to make big plans to lift your spirit and feel refreshed. Here are some ideas for little things you can do to revive your energy and enthusiasm:
• Practice a yoga pose. These exercises can be easy, and you can fit them in at a moment’s notice. Remember to breathe deeply. If yoga’s not for you, take ten minutes to stretch and breathe deeply.
• Take a bath. So what if you showered in the morning? Light some candles, play some music, and treat yourself to a sumptuous soak.
• Escape through reading. Spending time with a good book or magazine can be a great distraction and will help keep your intellect revved as well. Finishing a book (even a few pages at a time) can also make you feel like you’ve accomplished something for yourself.
• Get a makeover. Even a mini-makeover will do. Treat yourself to a salon visit for a manicure, pedicure, or haircut.
• Shop online. Even if you don’t buy, “window shopping” is diverting and fun.
• Help someone out. It’s amazing how good it can feel to do something small for someone else, like making a meal for a new family in your neighborhood.
• Take a walk. Getting outside can be a sure-fire mood booster. Take your baby in the stroller — and if you want, make your stroll a workout.
All of these seem like the perfect little thing! 🙂
I am one happy Momma! We welcomed my son into the world on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 5:43 am. He was 8lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. Thank the Lord, for HE hath done great things!!
This is the cutest little thing I’ve seen! It’s a “Baby’s First Christmas” frame and photo album. The frame is very festive and detailed, I believe it is ceramic. And, the album is plush! It is so soft!! I am so glad I picked these up. A woman on a local yard sale site was selling them and they were still in the box and everything! Only $8 for the two! So cute, I know his little photo will be so precious in there 🙂
Happy 🙂 🙂
How far along: 35 weeks and 5 days
Total Weight Gain: 35 lbs, yikes and *screeecch!*
Stretchmarks: Oh yea, and very dark and noticible. You can even feel them, they are 3D and ugly! Lol. Good thing I plan on wearing a Belly Bandit after giving birth.
Sleep: Not too bad, it’s hard to lift him when he’s nestled on one side while I’m laying down 🙂
Best Moment This Week: Getting little keepsakes for him, like a “Baby’s First Christmas” decorative photo frame and photo album. From last week it was knowing that I wasn’t having any issues from the pregnancy at my OB appointment. And for the week before that when I was 35 weeks the best part was seeing him on the ultrasound monitor suckling on his baby thumb!!! Daniel (my husband) attested to it too. He would suckle a little and you could see it clear as day moving on the screen, then he’d stop. And he’d suckle some more and then he’d stop. It was the sweetest thing! Me and Daniel still make the little sounds that we think he’d make if we saw him suckling right now. So adorable!!!
Movement: He still rolls and stretches out. Also, his FOOT or HEEL is always in the same spot, so much that it is achy if I let it sit like that for too long. Lol, it just protrudes out and my skin covers it. So funny how it stays in the ONE spot!
What I Miss: Nothing yet, just waiting on my little boy!
What I am Looking Forward to: Seeing him!!!! 🙂 and my 12 weeks of leave-time from work!!
Milestones: (see above on suckling), he is measuring one week ahead, his foot is 3 inches long, and two weeks ago he was weighing in at 6.5 lbs, give or take one pound.